The finishing of aluminum alloy die castings includes machining and surface treatment. Machining includes drilling, tapping, milling, etc. The surface treatment includes electroplating, passivation, anodizing, electrophoresis, powder spraying, painting, etc.
The choice of cutting fluid is related to the processing quality of die-cast aluminum alloy parts. The problems in the use of cutting fluid are one of the main reasons for waste.
1. It is difficult to find a cutting fluid suitable for the processing requirements of various aluminum alloy die castings;
2. Processing ADC12 and other die castings are prone to corrosion and mold;
3. Aluminum alloy die castings with extremely high finish requirements are prone to broken blades and taps;
4. The cutting fluid has a short service life and cycle, and is easy to smell, which affects the working environment;
5. The finishing workshop of the die-casting industry uses a large amount of oil and the overall cost cannot be reduced.