With the rapid development of the die-casting industry, zinc alloy die-casting has also been well promoted and technological breakthroughs. Then the manufacturing process and processing details of zinc alloy die-casting molds, I think many friends may not know it, the following die-casting factory editor will give you the details Elaboration.
Manufacturing process of zinc alloy die-casting mold:
Drawing review—material preparation—processing—mold base processing—mold core processing—electrode processing—mold parts processing—inspection—assembly—flying mold—testing—production
A: Mold base (mold blank) processing: 1 numbering, 2 A/B board processing, 3 Panel processing, 4 thimble fixing plate processing, 5 bottom plate processing
B: Mold core (mold core) processing: 1 flash, 2 rough grinding, 3 milling machine processing, 4 fitter processing, 5CNC rough processing, 6 heat treatment, 7 fine grinding, 8CNC finishing, 9 electric discharge processing, 10 saving mold
C: Mold parts processing: 1 slider processing, 2 compression block processing, 3 shunt taper sprue sleeve processing, 4 insert processing
Mold base processing details
1. The numbering must be unified, and the mold core must also be numbered. It should be consistent with the number on the mold base and in the same direction. It is not easy to make mistakes when aligning during assembly.https://electriccigaretterollingmachine.com/
2. A/B board processing (ie moving and fixed mold frame processing), a: A/B board processing should ensure that the parallelism and perpendicularity of the mold frame is 0.02mm, b: milling machine processing: screw holes, water-carrying holes, top Pinhole, machine nozzle hole, chamfer c: fitter processing: tapping, trimming burrs.
3. Panel processing: milling machine processing boring machine nozzle hole or processing material nozzle hole.
4. Processing of thimble fixing plate: Milling machine processing: the thimble plate and B plate are connected with a backtack, the B plate is facing upwards, and the thimble hole is drilled from top to bottom. The countersunk head of the thimble needs to turn the thimble plate upside down and correct it first. The drill is roughed and then finished with a milling cutter to chamfer.https://whatiscasting.com/
5. Bottom plate processing: Milling machine processing: marking, correction, boring, chamfering.
(Note: For some molds that require strong tensile force, a strong tensile force mechanism must be added, such as drilling screw holes on the thimble plate)
Core processing details
1) Rough machining of flying six sides: machining on a milling machine to ensure perpendicularity and parallelism, leaving a grinding allowance of 1.2mm
2) Rough grinding: large water mill processing, the large surface is ground first, and the small surface is clamped by the batcher to ensure that the verticality and parallelism are in the
0.05mm, with a margin between 0.6-0.8mm on both sideshttps://hotchamberdiecasting.com/
3) Milling machine processing: first calibrate the milling machine head to ensure that it is within 0.02mm, calibrate and compress the workpiece, first process screw holes, thimble holes, threading holes, insert needle countersunk heads, and machine nozzle or material nozzle holes , Divert taper hole chamfering and then make water transport hole, milling R angle.
4) Fitter processing: tapping, typing codes
5) CNC rough machining
6) External heat treatment HRC48-52
7) Precision grinding; large water mill is processed to 0.04mm minus the mold frame to ensure that the parallelism and perpendicularity are within 0.02mm
8) CNC finishing
10) Save mold, ensure smoothness, and control cavity size.
11) Processing the gate, exhaust, zinc alloy normally the gate is 0.3-0.5mm, the exhaust is 0.06-0.1mm, the aluminum alloy gate is 0.5-1.2mm, the exhaust is 0.1-0.2, and the plastic exhaust is Open 0.01-0.02, try to be wider and thinner.https://dog-company.com/
Slide block processing technology
1: First, the six sides are roughed by the milling machine;
2: Fine grinding six sides to size requirements;
3: Milling machine roughing hanging table;
4: The hanging table is finely ground to the size requirements and is slidably matched with the mold base;
5: The inclined plane is processed by the milling machine to ensure that the inclination is consistent with the compression block, leaving a margin for the flying mold;
6: Drill the water and oblique guide hole. The oblique guide post hole is 1mm larger than the guide post and chamfered. https://dog-supplier.com/The slope of the oblique guide post hole should be 2 degrees smaller than the slope of the slider. The oblique guide post hole can also be reprocessed together with the mold base after the mold is closed and the mold is closed, depending on different situations.